This is an old revision of the document!
Welcome to the Image & Pattern Analysis Group!
The IPA-Group is a member of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Vorlesungs- und Seminarangebot für das aktuelle Semester: Wintersemester 2015/16.
Past Recent Events
- SSVM 2015, Fifth International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision, Lège Cap Ferret, France, June 1-4, 2015
- CVPR 2015, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Boston, Massachussetts, June 8-10, 2015
- Conference on New Trends in Optimal Transport, Bonn, March 2-6, 2015
- Workshop on Sparse tomographic reconstruction: theoretical and numerical aspects, Heidelberg, March 19-20, 2015
- GAMM 2015, 86th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Lecce, Italy, March 23-27, 2015
- Workshop on Stochastic Geometry, Stereology and Image Analysis, Lingen, March 22-27, 2015
- EMMCVPR 2015, 10th International Conference on Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Hong Kong, PRC, Jan 13-16 2015
- NIPS 2014, Neural Information Processing Systems, December 8-12, 2014
- ECCV 2014, European Conference on Computer Vision, Zurich, September 6-12, 2014
- CVPR 2014, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Columbus, Ohio, June 24-27, 2014
- SIAM-IS14, SIAM Conference on IMAGING SCIENCE, Hong Kong Baptist University, May 12-14, 2014
- NIPS 2013, Neural Information Processing Systems, December 5-10, 2013
- ICCV 2013, International Conference on Computer Vision, December 1-8, 2013
- GCPR 2013, 35th Annual Symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition, September, 3-6, 2013