Welcome to the Image & Pattern Analysis Group!
The IPA-Group is a member of the Institute of Applied Mathematics at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- The IPA group participates in the DFG-funded Priority Programme on the Theoretical Foundations of Deep Learning
- SIAM Conference on Imaging Science, online, March 21 - 25, 2022
Past Recent Events
- SSVM 2021, online, May 16-20, 2021
- DAGM GCPR 2021, Bonn / online, September 28 - October 1, 2021
- GAMM 2020@21, online, March 15-19, 2021
- DAGM GCPR 2020, online, September 28 – October 1, 2020
- SIGMA'2020 (Signal-Image-Geometry-Modelling-Approximation), CIRM, Marseille, March 30-April 3, 2020
- 1st French-German Meeting in Physics, Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence Theory, Paris, November 4-6 2019